Bread medhuwada

Bread medhuvada:

Medhuvadas are the traditional authentic dish in south. They are typically made from udid dal. They are the highest calory carriers as they absorb maximum amount of oil. I have tried a new way of making medhuvadas out of bread which are simple to make, tasty, consumes less preparation time  and easiest to shape in and so forms part of my twisted recipes.

Ingredients:
Slice bread 4-5
Curd-2-3 taps
Coriander leaves-1 cup
Ginger pieces-2 tsp
Green chillies chopped-2
Salt and sugar to taste.

Method:
Cut small pieces of bread and put in a bowl. Add all of the above ingredients and mix well with your palms. Do not add water. Binding is possible with help of more curd. Rest the dough for 10 mins. Apply oil for your palms and take a small ball and make a ring shape with hole in center and deep fry.

Below I have given you the picture of how your wada will look like before frying.



Serve with tomato sauce.




Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment on how did u feel my post, by clicking on the 'enter your comment' section.
If you have any queries on my post,  please feel free to ask and I shall respond to you in 24 hours period.
Thank you


Comments

Popular Posts