Talille chatpatith vainge

Talille chatpatith vainge- shallow fried brinjals with chatpata taste-khatta bhaigan:



Vainge or brinjals are favorite among all when fried. I made a slight variation in my ingredients to give you a new twisted recipe of brinjal fry. Its very simple to prepare. But please note that brinjals absorb lot of oil, so diet conscious people should stay away with it.

Ingredients:
Brinjals-2 big
Haldi-1 tsp
Red chilli powder-2 tsp
Tamarind paste-3 tsp
Chat masala-1 tsp
Salt as per taste.
Rawa/rice flour mixture-1 plate
Oil for frying.

Method

Wash be brinjals and cut them into semicircles. Then make a paste of haldi, red chilli powder, salt, chat masala and tamarind paste with little water and apply this paste on each brinjal rounds or semicircles. Rest for 5 mins.

Then dip each piece in rawa/rice flour mixture and shallow fry on tawa.




Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment on how did u feel my post, by clicking on the 'enter your comment' section.
If you have any queries on my post,  please feel free to ask and I shall respond to you in 24 hours period.
Thank you


Comments

  1. Wow, it is excellent job wish you more success. Continue it as high you can anyway it is a good job you are doing.
    digital marketing services in india

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your great appreciation on my dish. I am glad you love my recipes and would like to serve you best as I can in future.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment on my blog post. Your comments hold lot of value to my blog.
If you have any other queries, feel free to ask and they shall be
answered as earliest as possible.

Popular Posts