Milkmaid chocolate balls

Milkmaid chocolate balls:


Milkmaid chocolate balls are one of the dessert recipe lovable by kids. It is healthy too as it involves the use of paneer. I saw its preparation on youtube and is also very easy.

I had half of milkmaid lying with me in refrigerator, so thought of making something out of it for the baccha party. Going through various recipes, I found this recipe very quick and easy using very few ingredients and in just one step. My son really loved these chocolate balls and so wanted to share with you the same. Let's go through the procedure.

Ingredients:
Milkmaid-1/2 cup
Mashed paneer-1/2 cup
Powdered sugar-4 tsp
Coco powder-2 tsp
Butter-2 tsp
Greased plate with 1 tsp ghee

Method:
In a pan add all of the above ingredients and cook till the mixture becomes thick and leaves the sides of the pan.

Then transfer the thick mixture on the greased plate and cool for 10 mins outside and then keep in the refrigerator and wait for 1 hr.

Grease your palms with ghee and roll out balls and store in refrigerator ready to give your kids whenever they demand.





Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment on how did u feel my post, by clicking on the 'enter your comment' section.
If you have any queries on my post,  please feel free to ask and I shall respond to you in 24 hours period.
Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts