Batatyacho kuvol

Batatyacho kuvol ( potato bharta):



This recipe is a kind of bharta made out of potatoes which is very instant to prepare to be consumed raw. I remember my grandmother preparing it when I was very small, I had almost forgotten the recipe. But here after my marriage saw the same recipe at my in laws house and thus would like to share with you all.

Ingredients:
Boiled and mashed potatoes:4-5
Chopped onions-2
Chopped green chillies-2-3
Lemon juice-2 tsp
Tamarind pulp-2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Scraped coconut-1 cup
Sugar-1/2 tsp.



Method:
Mash potatoes nicely and evenly. Then mix together all ingredients in it and serve.



Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment on how did u feel my post, by clicking on the 'enter your comment' section.
If you have any queries on my post,  please feel free to ask and I shall respond to you in 24 hours period.
Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts