Mushroom corn pizza

 Mushroom corn pizza:


Pizza, the name sounds interesting and delucting to your ear and taste buds. One Sunday, we had  paneer tandoor pizza at a pizza outlet on demand of my son, who insisted very strongly to satisfy himself with just pizza. We loved the taste. So I thought of trying it at home. Pizza is specifically made in a oven. But I tried making it on a pan giving my vegetables a butter toss on a pan, then final pizza also made in same. I used mushroom, corn and capsicum in my pizza.

In my blog earlier,I have posted homemade pizza recipes, wherein I used dosa batter as a base, and in another bread as a base to make a bread pizza, you can refer to them, they were simple basic kids recipes. In this recipe, I used the readily available market pizza base and vegetables ( only 3- mushrooms, corn and capsicum) and processed cheese. I avoid mozerella cheese as it's not that good for your gut. Am mainly health conscious when it comes to kids. And to your surprise, I don't give my child restaurant pizza, this was the first time he had it.

So let me share with you my recipe.

Ingredients:
Pizza base-1( readymade)

Vegetables- capsicum, mushrooms, corn.

Processed cheese cubes-2

Spice powder- mixture of pinches of chaat masala, red chilli powder, jeera powder, pepper powder and salt.

Butter as required.
Tomato sauce or pizza sauce-1 tsp

Pan and tawa required to prepare your pizza.

Method:
Chop vegetables.

Butter toss them on pan till they are soft.





In a plate, take the pizza base, apply tomato or pizza sauce.


Arranged the tossed vegetables all over.

Sprinkle spice powder and grate cheese all over.


Heat a tawa meanwhile. Place the pan on top of tawa.

Place your filled pizza base on pan and cover and keep your flame medium.


Then again sprinkle some more spice powder on top, close and do till your cheese melts and sticks uniformly.

Touch on top and see, once its done, off the flame and remove the pizza on a plate.

Cut them into triangular shapes as shown.

Serve with spice powder to sprinkle on top.

You are done. This simple mushroom pizza turns awesome on a pan. You can try out with mozerella cheese and other vegetables, and also with non veg.

Happy cooking!!😊

Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment on how did u feel my post, by clicking on the 'enter your comment' section.

If you have any queries on my post,  please feel free to ask and I shall respond to you in 24 hours period


Comments

Popular Posts