Eggs Kabsa gravy masala

Eggs Kabsa gravy masala:




Kabsa is actually a mixed rice dish made with rice and meat. The meats used are usually chicken, goat, camel etcIt's actually originated from Saudi Arabia and is the national dish of Arab countries. 

Kabsa means Arabic, a technique where in rice, meat and spices are squeezed in one pot. Kabsa masala has some unique combination of spices, blended into a unique kind of garam masala. I used readymix Kabsa masala spice powder.

In this recipe, I just used only the kabsa spice powder and prepared a gravy using boiled eggs. A unique kind of my innovative recipe where in I skipped rice, just made a egg masala curry. Hence named as Eggs kabsa gravy masala.


Let me quickly take you to my recipe.

Ingredients and method:

Boil 4 eggs and cut into half.
Roast 1 bowl of scraped coconut, 1 medium size onion long slitted till  brown, 1 tablespoon full of kabsa masala, cool and grind with small ball of tamarind to fine paste.

In the cooking vessel add 2 tablespoon of ghee , add 1 bay leaf, 1 medium size onion finely chopped. Saute for a while. Add grinded masala and saute till oil oozes out. Add 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder, 1 teaspoon again of kabsa masala and 1 teaspoon of garam masala. Saute well. Add little water and add boiled eggs. Cook till gravy boils and done. Garnish with coriander leaves.


A quick recipe, yet delicious!!

Serve with roti/naan/parata/naan.





Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment on how did u feel my post, by clicking on the 'enter your comment' section.
If you have any queries on my post,  please feel free to ask and I shall respond to you in 24 hours period.
Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts