Chocolate Cold coffee

Chocolate Cold coffee with milk powder: 




Something cold but delicious to drink, is cold coffee!!


Today I tried making a cold coffee by adding some drinking chocolate powder and milkpowder.

So let's jump on the recipe quickly.

Ingredients and method:

Take 2 tsp of milkpowder and add 2 tsp of water, make a thick paste and keep aside.

Add 2 tsp of instant coffee powder like Bru or nescafe( I have taken Bru) and add 2 tsp warm water and mix to have a coffee decoction.

Add milkpowder paste into this coffee decoction and mix again. 

In a mixie jar, add 1 glass of chilled milk, above milkpowder+ coffee decoction paste, add 2-3 tsp of sugar, 1-2 tsp of drinking chocolate like bornvita, boost, horlicks etc ( I have taken bornvita). Add 2 ice cubes. Grind for 2-3 minutes until you get a good froth.

Serve in a glass jar with coffee, then top up with the froth from mixer jar with spoon, decorate with coffee powder sprinkles!!

You are done! I have served my cold coffee in 2 ways!!

1. In a glass.


2. It was a birthday celebration, so I prepared a dark chocolate cup and served coffee in the cup. You need to immediately gulp down your coffee and eat the chocolate cup. The preparation of chocolate cup is very easy just melt dark chocolate and swirl in plastic cup, cool in refrigerator and cut the plastic cup.

Drink immediately as chocolate cup will tend to melt soon due to wetness!! And yes forgot to mention, you can eat the cup!!🤪🤪



So serve your chocolate cold coffee the way you prefer and enjoy!!



Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment on how did u feel my post, by clicking on the 'enter your comment' section.
If you have any queries on my post,  please feel free to ask and I shall respond to you in 24 hours period.
Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts