Garlic beans without chilli

 Garlic beans without chilli: 


Does your child eat vegetables? Most of the moms would say no. This includes my child too!! So I thought of making a vegetable for kids avoiding addition of chilli and giving it a flavour of garlic and some different masalas to make it more lip smacking.

You can prepare this variation for adults too by adding chilli ( green or red), it's your choice.

So let's look at my recipe.

Ingredients and method:

Chop around 250 gms of beans into fine pieces.

In a pan, add 2 tsp of oil. Add 5-6 finely chopped garlic and saute nicely. Then add 1 finely chopped onion. Saute nicely. Add 1 finely chopped tomato. Saute nicely.

Add chopped beans. Stir nicely. Cover and cook for 2 mins. Add 1 tsp each of haldi powder, sabzi masala and kitchen king masala and sugar. Add salt as required and mix everything well. Cover and cook with water on top of your lid.

After 2 mins, pour the water from top of lid into your vegetable. At last add 1 small bowl of scraped coconut and cook till dry. Do not overcook, keep your vegetable slight crunchy.

This vegetable gets a unique flavour of garlic, kitchen king masala and sabzi masala combinations. Since I have avoided any chilli, this is best vegetable for children. 

You can try out dear friends!!

Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment on how did u feel my post, by clicking on the 'enter your comment' section.
If you have any queries on my post,  please feel free to ask and I shall respond to you in 24 hours period.



Comments

Popular Posts