Spicy pasta

Spicy pasta ( with magic masala):


Pasta is one of the favourite dishes among kids and offcourse adults. 

Pasta is actually a traditional dish of Italy but now it's revolved all over the world. It's like a form of noodles but they are healthy as they are made from wheat flour and as far as you consume it within limits. 

I am actually not fond of pasta but thought of introducing it to my child today. There are various shapes of pasta available in markets, I chose a spiral one. You can choose macroni as well, whichever shape you prefer.

So let me show you my recipe:


Ingredients and method:

Boil 3 cups of water, add 1 tsp salt and 2 drops of oil.  Add 1 cup of raw pasta, and cook for around 5 mins. It gets cooked in 5 mins actually. Drain it on sieve. Pass cold water. Then let all water get drained well. Add 2-3 drops of oil all over , mix and keep aside. Oil makes them non sticky.

Now heat a vessel, add 2-3 drops of oil, add 2 garlic cloves chopped, few ginger chopped. Saute well. Add 2 chopped onions. Saute well. Add 2 chopped carrots, few chopped beans. Saute well. Add 2 tomatoes. Saute well. Add 2 tsp red chilli sauce and 2 tsp tomato sauce. Add 1 cup of boiled corn and few chopped capsicum. Let the veggies cook for a minute. Keep them crunchy. Now add 1 tsp sugar, required salt, 1 tsp black pepper powder and 1 packet full of Maggie magic masala. If you do not have this magic masala packet you can add 1 veg Maggie cube or any other spice mix or garam masala. Mix well and add the cooked pasta from the sieve. Mix well. Add chopped coriander leaves and you are done.



Serve hot as a evening snack.


Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment on how did u feel my post, by clicking on the 'enter your comment' section.

If you have any queries on my post,  please feel free to ask and I shall respond to you in 24 hours period.






Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment on my blog post. Your comments hold lot of value to my blog.
If you have any other queries, feel free to ask and they shall be
answered as earliest as possible.

Popular Posts