Chocolate modaks

Chocolate modaks:


Hello everyone,
First of all Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all!! May lord Ganesh bless each one of my blog readers with good health, wealth, prosperity and abundance of love.

Recovering after a big viral infection here I am back for all of you dear ones who always refer my blog to learn and try my recipes.

This time I just couldn't prepare anything special for Ganesh Chaturthi due to my bad health, however Lord Ganesh blessed me to recover for his festival. But nothing is prepared for the festival is not done. At least I was not happy, so I made some chocolate modaks for Lord Ganesh. They are simple to prepare and can be done quickly. I took mango flavour chocolate bar to make mango chocolate modaks. You can do the same by taking some dark chocolate and white chocolate bars too.!!

Here I would love to share my recipe with you!!

Ingredients:
Modak mould-1 as shown below

Chocolate bar mango flavoured-500gm
Water for double boiling.
Tissue paper for cleaning mould.

Method:

First clean your modak mould the previous day and dry it completely. There should be no water droplets. Now wipe them clean with tissue paper.

Take the chocolate bar and break it into small pieces and keep in a bowl. Keep this bowl in another bowl with water and keep the water for boiling. This is a double boiling method. Chocolate bar pieces will melt on their own and will give you a smooth melted chocolate.
Remove the bowl and cool at room temperature.

Now pour the melted chocolate in each depressions of the modak mould.

Wipe sides with tissue. When all depressions are filled with chocolate, tap the mould twice on your table to remove air bubbles. Keep the filled mould in the freezer for 30 minutes.

Your chocolate modaks will be nicely thickened. Remove the moulds from freezer and demould by inverting the mould on a plate. Lovely beautiful tiny chocolate modaks are ready. They will attract each ones eyes. Isn't it quick and easy? Try out friends..

Serve as a Naivedham to Lord Ganesh and consume as a prasad. You can try putting some nuts in the chocolate mixture and also prepare them with additional flavour and taste.
This time with so much weakness in my body, I couldn't take much cooking pictures. So if you wish to see the cooking process in pictures, you can click below link wherein I had prepared cashewnuts chocolates before and shared with you my recipe.
Cashewnuts chocolates


Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!!



Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment on how did u feel my post, by clicking on the 'enter your comment' section.
If you have any queries on my post,  please feel free to ask and I shall respond to you in 24 hours period.



Comments

Popular Posts